The Department of Basic Education has shared a list of previous Papers for matrics in aid of their examinations; lending a helping hand to all!
South Africa (22 September 2020) – The Department of Basic Education has shared a vitally important Facebook post for the class of 2020 (and beyond). It is a list of previous examination papers and answers which can be used to practice for upcoming finals.
The papers generally give an idea of how questions are asked, what topics could be covered and helps boost the confidence of students that use them to practice. The department hopes this gets shared far and wide, giving students of 2020, a chance to do well despite the struggles of being away from the classroom so long. So if you know a student, are a student or are the parent to a matric student, this list will be a great help.
Grade 11 students can also make use of these papers to get ready for their final year in 2021. It is basically the resource that just keeps on giving!
If you know a student that doesn’t have internet access, perhaps you could ask them what subject is their biggest concern and print them a copy of the latest paper and answers.
Take a look at the list of some subjects below, we have also linked to the home page of the website where students can find a list of the subjects not on the list below.
- Maths Literacy – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Mathematics – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Accounting – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Business Studies – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Consumer Studies – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Economics Studies – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Physical Sciences – Link: https://bit.ly/PhysicsG12
- Life Sciences – Link: https://bit.ly/
- Geography – Link: https://bit.ly/
- History – Link: https://bit.ly/HistoryG12
- Agricultural Sciences – Link: https://bit.ly/
- English First Additional Language (FAL) – Link: https://bit.ly/EnglishFAL
- Sepedi Leleme La Gae (HL) – Link: https://bit.ly/SepediHL
- IsiZulu Ulimi Lwasekhaya (HL) – Link: https://bit.ly/IsiZuluHL
- Xitsonga Ririmi Ra Le Kaya (HL) – Link: https://bit.ly/XitsongaHL
- Tshivenda Luambo Lwa Hayani (HL) – Link: https://bit.ly/TshivendaHL
- Siswati Home Language (HL) – Link: https://bit.ly/SiswatiHL
- IsiNdebele Ilimi Lekhaya (HL) – Link: https://bit.ly/
- IsiXhosa Ulwimi Lwasekhaya (HL) – Link: http://bit.ly/IsiXhosaHL
We attempted to navigate the website to access the other subjects available to grade 12 students but seemed to be redirected to the same page with each link. You can take a look here. However, using the search function, we did find a few study guides for subjects not listed above, you can see them here.